De Groene Toren
Literally meaning The Green Tower, De Groene Toren has all it takes for a first-rate city experience. Located right downtown in Eindhoven, our offer includes modern studios and apartments between the 8th and 13th floor of De Groene Toren, with stunning city views and self-contained residences. Surrounded by the best eateries in town and crowned by a cocktail bar on top with a fabulous rooftop terrace, De Groene Toren will be fostering a new hot spot in Eindhoven!
The newly renovated building offers fully furnished, light and airy apartments and studios which are now available to book! De Groene Toren has an excellent central location right across the Central Station and it is situated within walking distance of the Technical University of Eindhoven.
- 82 studios and 30 apartments, varying from 20m2 to 68m2
- Fully furnished, stylish and new
- Starting from €751 All-in per month for a studio and €885 All-in per month for an apartment of 35m2
- Long term, with a minimum of 6 months
- Fitted with modern devices
- Private kitchen and bathroom
- Large windows
- Wi-Fi and fast cabled internet
- Impressive city views: occupying floors 8-13!
- Secure bike shed
- Miele laundry room available in the building
- Common rooftop terrace
- Rooftop cocktail bar *
- Cafes on ground level
- Safe, with CCTV surveillance
- Located in the heart of the city
- Across the main railway station of Eindhoven
- 800m from TU/e, 1.6 km from Fontys and 4 km from High Tech Campus
* The cocktail bar will be managed by NH Hotel and is reachable by a separate elevator.